- Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering- Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Technion, Israel, 2000.
- M.Sc. Degree in Computer Science - Dept. of Computer Science, Technion, Israel, 1995.
- Thesis subject: "Setup and Maintenance of Multicast Calls".
- M.Sc. Supervisor: Prof. Adrian Segall.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Engineering (Summa Cum Laude), Dept. of Computer Science, Technion, Israel, 1991.
Murray Hill, NJ, USA
Member of Technical Staff
Throughout my professional career I have combined applied and fundamental research in the fields of networking and algorithms. In Bell-Labs I had the privilege to work with many excellent researchers on various design, management and optimization problems in the context of wireless and wired networks.
My Ph.D. thesis considers various aspects of mobility and connectivity management for mobile users in Personal Communication Systems and the Internet. Before my Ph.D. studies, I worked three years as a senior software engineer at Intelligent Information System Ltd. (I.I.S) and I was involved in the development of communication products. Prior to that I worked as software engineer at the Computer Aid Design (CAD) group of the Intel-Israel R&D center where I was involved in the development and implementation of algorithms for logical synthesis of VLSI chips.
Information about my papers, patents and professional activities can be found in my personal web-page.
- Computational & Algorithmic Sciences
- Graph Theory
- Machine Learning
- Mathematics of Networks
- Network Architecture & Design
- Network Dynamics & Operations