2012-Present Alcatel-Lucent Global Product Compliance Laboratory Lead Compliance
- Assigned project responsibilities for various client organizations: Mobility, Fixed Access and Optical Networking.
- Perform project management functions for organizations without compliance support personnel. Generate cost estimates and project schedule timelines. Proficient with MS Project. Generate test plans, allocate resources and interface with the outside test labs.
- Developed performance monitoring test configurations for each new product offering. Mitigate non-compliances with timely and cost effective solutions. Perform EMC compliance tests in accordance to standards and procedures.
2011-2012 Alcatel-Lucent Global Product Compliance Laboratory
- Full time assignment as Lead Test Engineer to LightSquared GPS Interference Working Group (C. Meyer PA0015871) Laboratory setup and calibration for “first ever” interference simulation of a Mobility Communications Network and Global Positioning Satellite network. Test planning and scheduling of GPS device vendors for “unbiased” and “anonymous” test results.
2010-2011 Alcatel-Lucent Global Product Compliance Laboratory
- Full time assignment to Optical Networking WDM group ( B. Brown PA0000804). Principal Electrical Engineer with design responsibilities for the 1830 PSS32S R6.0 Power Filter Assembly. New and innovative concepts incorporated to meet thermal and physical design constraints.
2009-2010 Alcatel-Lucent Global Product Compliance Laboratory
- Full time assignment to Optical Networking WDM group ( B. Brown PA0000804). Assigned to support electrical design and layout responsibilities for the re-design of the 1830 R2.5 Power Filter Assembly
2000-present Alcatel-Lucent Global Product Compliance Laboratory
- Compliance Engineer