- PostDoc, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2016-2017
- PostDoc, CentraleSupélec, 2016 - 2017
- PhD, CentraleSupélec, 2012-2015
Member of Technical Staff
I am a Member of Technical Staff at Bell Labs since 2018, associated with ENSA lab, coordinating with Sameer Sharma, concentrating on disruptive networking paradigms as part of Future X vision. Between 2016-2017, I was a postdoctoral researcher at MIT and CentraleSupélec, working with Muriel Médard and Mérouane Debbah respectively. I obtained my Ph.D. at CentraleSupélec in December 2015, focusing on distributed caching methods in small cell networks.
I am in the executive or technical committee of flagship conferences, including IEEE WCNC 2014, EuCNC 2015, IEEE BlackSeaCom 2015, IEEE ICC 2017, and PIMRC 2019. I am also a regular TPC member of IEEE conferences, and chair of several international workshops.
I was a 2016 Exemplary Reviewer of the IEEE Transaction on Communications, representing fewer than 2% of all the reviewers. Moreover, I am the recipient of 2015 of the Supélec Foundation's Best PhD Thesis/Publications Prize, 2016 IEEE Communications Society Best Tutorial Paper Award, 2016 University of Paris-Saclay STIC Doctoral School Best Scientific Contribution Award, Finalist of 2016 Prix Le Monde, and 2017 EURASIP Best Paper Award for the Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (JWCN). I am currently an associate editor of IEEE Communications Letters.
My research interests are in the field of information theory, machine learning and communications.
- Communications Paradigms
- Machine Learning
- Wireless Communications
Honors and Awards
- 2017 EURASIP Best Paper Award for the Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
- 2016 Exemplary Reviewer of the IEEE Transaction on Communications
- 2016 IEEE Communications Society Best Tutorial Paper Award
- 2016 University of Paris-Saclay STIC Doctoral School Best Scientific Contribution Award
- 2016 Finalist of Prix Le Monde
- 2015 Supélec Foundation's Best PhD Thesis/Publications Prize
Selected Articles and Publications
Please see my Google Scholar profile for detailed and updated list of publications.