Senior Partner for Strategy and New Markets Consulting
Fuad Siddiqui is Senior Partner at Bell Labs Consulting with a focus on business strategy and future value creation. He is Head of Consulting, growth markets: Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Japan regions and brings 20+ years of experience driving business for ICT clients across global markets...Prior to joining Bell labs, Fuad worked at Bell Canada, Ericsson and Nokia Siemens Networks.
Fuad now works across mature and emerging markets to understand, optimal approaches to unlocking ICT industry growth agenda, advise clients on market diversification strategies and how to win by capitalizing on the digital forces enabled by next technological revolution. He is focused on studying and developing new business models for the automation era and has authored ‘Future of Enterprise’ chapter of Bell labs Future X Network, where he argues how competitiveness and value vectors are impacted; as disruptive innovation is re-imagined for the digital, AI era.
Past achievements include:
- Consulted across international markets on digital strategies, new business models related to future networking, IoT, Virtual B2B, Cloud, SDN.
- Advisor for a government sponsored NBN initiative; built partnering strategy involving ICT sector companies to address the needs of enterprises.
- Developed “Integrated Broadband Strategy” framework for a telecommunication client to assist with strategic decision making, data monetization, prioritization of market initiatives to generate investment focus.
- Executed in leadership roles, successfully delivered several business consulting go-to-market global engagements.
- Managed new market launches for operators, including advisory work, overall program management, proposition development, and end-to-end delivery.