Collaborating with key partners to prepare the next generation of innovators
We build dynamic partnerships with leaders in industry, academia and culture to provide Nokia Bell Labs researchers with opportunities to shape the future of communication.
Partner with leaders in academia, industry and culture
Apply research outside the lab through partnerships with thinkers, makers and artists.
Join a collective of the world’s best and brightest
Work closely with top researchers from day one.
Gain hands-on experience in industrial research
Globally, our labs provide hundreds of internship opportunities each year.
The Nokia Bell Labs Prize competition rewards the next big idea with up to $US100,000.
- Bell Labs Prize winner devises an image-recognition technology powered by light
- 2019 Bell Labs Prize winners replicate the power of quantum computing on a chip
- Sweet victory...the 2018 Bell Labs Prize winners
- And the winner is...2017 Bell Labs Prize
- 2016 Bell Labs Prize winners
- 2015 Bell Labs Prize winners
- 2014 Bell Labs Prize winners
Our collaborations with diverse partners push us to think about future technologies beyond the expected.
Nokia Open Innovation Challenge
Do you have an industrial automation innovation that could change the world? We’re looking for bright-minded companies to propose the best-in-class solutions to an international jury. Finalists pitch their products or solutions at Nokia headquarters in Finland for cash prizes.