Since 2021, I am with Nokia Bell Labs France, pursuing a CIFRE PhD fellowship. My work focuses on the emerging topic of connection density maximization in massive machine type communication networks through stochastic optimization. From 2018 to 2021, I worked with the Centre for Industrial Consultancy and Sponsored Research, IIT Madras as a project associate, working on various collaborative projects between industries and government institutions. I have experience with setting up and evaluating tailor-made communication systems for mission-critical scenarios. Recently, I have started working on exploring graph neural network-based frameworks to solve resource allocation problems in wireless systems. My work consists of developing optimization frameworks for optimal and approximate radio resource allocation using traditional convex and non-convex techniques along with state-of-the-art machine learning paradigms.
It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, not the possession of but the act of getting there, which grants the greatest enjoyment.
B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering (with highest honors), BIT Mesra, India - 2017
M.S. Wireless Communication, IIT Madras, India - 2021.
Selected articles and publications
- S. Mishra, L. Salaün, C. S. Chen, and K. Giridhar, “Analysis of Downlink Connectivity in NB-IoT NetworksEmploying NOMA with Imperfect SIC,” in2021 European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC), 2021, pp. 520–525.
- S. Mishra, L. Salaün, C. W. Sung, and C. S. Chen, “Downlink Connection Density Maximization for NB-IoTNetworks using NOMA with Perfect and Partial CSI,”IEEE Internet of Things Journal, pp. 1–1, 2021.
- S. Mishra, L. Salaün, and C. S. Chen, “Maximizing Connection Density in NB-IoT Networks with NOMA,” in2020 IEEE 91st Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC2020-Spring), 2020, pp. 1–6.
- S. Mishra and A. Pandey, “Hybrid peak-to-average power ratio reduction technique for sub-carrier index modulatedOFDM,” in2017 International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSPC), July 2017, pp.117–121.
- S. Mishra and A. Agarwal, “Peak to average power ratio reduction in sub-carrier Index Modulated OFDM usingselective mapping,” in2017 International Conference on Computer, Communications and Electronics (Comptelix),July 2017, pp. 168–171