Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
B.S and M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Southeast University (former Nanjing Institute of Technology), Nanjing, China
Research Associate, University of Houston (1989-1992)
Research Associate, The Ohio State University (1992-1995)
Design Engineer, ITT Automotive (1996-1998)
Member of Technical Staff, CTO, Bell Labs, Alcatel-Lucent (former Lucent Technologies) (1998-Present)
Member of the Alcatel-Lucent Technical Academy (2008-2013)
Honors & Awards
- Member of US National Committee Technical Advisory Group (TAG) of IEC Technical Committee 77A since 2011.
- Member of AEP External Advisory Board of The Ohio State University I-Smart Program 2010-2013.
- Member of the Alcatel-Lucent Technical Academy (ALTA) 2008 -2013.
- 2013 and 2010 GPCL Service Quality Award.
- Speaker of Antenna Fundamental Workshop at 2002-2008 IEEE EMC Symposiums.
- 2002 Lucent Technologies Bell Laboratories President Gold Award for OneBTS Common Platform.
- 2002 Lucent Technologies Bell Laboratories President Silver Award for CDMA Modcell Platform Evolution and Cost Reduction.
- 2002 Lucent Technologies Hill Climbers Innovation Award for OneBTS T1900 MCPA.
- Near A. Smith Fellowship, 1995-1996.