I am a researcher at Bell Labs, Nokia, in France since January 2015. From July 2010 to December 2014 I was a researcher at the Technicolor Paris Research Labs. Before that I was at France Telecom R&D in Jim Robert's Performance analysis group from 2005-2010. From mid-2003 to 2005 I was at CWI and Eurandom in the Netherlands, and from late 2001 to 2003 I was a postdoctoral researcher at INRIA at Sophia Antipolis, France.
Associate Editor, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking
Editor, ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review
Selected articles and publications
- Optimal Content Replication and Request Matching in Large Caching Systems. Arpan Mukhopadhyay, Nidhi Hegde, Marc Lelarge. IEEE Infocom 2018.
- Adaptive Active Hypothesis Testing under Limited Information. Fabio Cecchi, Nidhi Hegde. NIPS 2017.
- Active Learning in Expert Systems: Experiments on StackExchange Data. Nidhi Hegde, David Pardo, Laurent Viennot. ICML Workshop 2017.
- The Price of Privacy in Untrusted Recommender Systems. Siddhartha Banerjee, Nidhi Hegde, Laurent Massoulié. J. Sel. Topics Signal Processing 9(7): 1319-1331 (2015)
- Learning WiFi Performance. Julien Herzen, Henrik Lundgren, Nidhi Hegde. IEEE SECON 2015.
- Self-Organizing Flows in Social Networks. Nidhi Hegde, Laurent Massoulié, Laurent Viennot. Theoretical Computer Science, Elsevier,<10.1016/j.tcs.2015.02.018>, 2015.
- Distributed Content Curation on the Web. Zeinab Abbassi, Nidhi Hegde, Laurent Massoulié. ACM Trans. Internet Techn., 14(2-3):9, 2014.
- Optimal Control of End-User Energy Storage. Peter M. van de Ven, Nidhi Hegde, Laurent Massoulié, Theodoros Salonidis. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 4(2):789-797, 2013.
- How to Optimally allocate your budget of attention in social networks. Bo Jiang, Nidhi Hegde, Laurent Massoulié, Don Towsley. INFOCOM, 2013, pp.2373-2381.
- Stable and scalable universal swarms. Ji Zhu, Stratis Ioannidis, Nidhi Hegde, Laurent Massoulié. PODC, 2013, pp.260-269.
- The price of privacy in untrusted recommendation engines. Siddhartha Banerjee, Nidhi Hegde, Laurent Massoulié. Allerton Conference, 2012, pp.920-927.
- Electricity markets meet the home through demand response. Lazaros Gkatzikis, Theodoros Salonidis, Nidhi Hegde, Laurent Massoulié. CDC, 2012, pp.5846-5851.