I am a Member of Technical Staff at Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, since May 2013.
My main research interests are on the performance evaluation, simulation, system design and experimentation on networked systems. My current research activities focus on Name-based networking, Programmable networks, Traffic generation, Content Delivery Networks and Virtualization.
I received the Ph.D degree in Networks and computer science in 2012 from the Telecom ParisTech University (Paris, France) under the supervision of Prof. Dario Rossi (Telecom ParisTech). My Ph.D research has been funded throughh a CIFRE contract between Telecom ParisTech and Orange Labs France Télécom R&D, where I worked with Dr. Luca Muscariello (Orange Labs, France Télécom R&D). I discussed my PhD defense in November the 23rd, 2012 with the title ”Traffic and Resource Management in Content-Centric Networks : Design and Evaluation”. I received the M. S.in computer and communication networks in 2008 from the Politecnico di Torino(Turin, Italy).My research Master thesis project was on ”P2P-TV systems measurements” under the supervision of Prof. M. Mellia. I received the B.S. in computer and communication networks from the Politecnico di Torino (Mondovi, Italy).
- Content-Oriented Networking: a New Experience for Content Transfer: CONNECT - French ANR Project
- Scalable & Adaptive Internet soLutions: SAIL. - European FP7 Project
- Network aware P2P applications over a Wise network: NAPA-WINE. - European FP7 Project
- Architecture des réseaux (Networking Architecture): ARE - Institut Recherche Technologique (IRT), SystemX Project
- International Journals: IEEE/ACMTransaction on Networking, Elsevier Computer Networks, IEEE Network Magazine.
- International Conferences: IEEE INFOCOM, IEEE ICC, IEEE Globecom, IEEE ICNP
Selected articles and publications
For the complete list, please visit google scholar
- ”Performance Evaluation of the Random Replacement Policy for Networks of Caches”.Elsevier Performance Evaluation, 2013.
- ”On the Performance of Bandwidth and Storage Sharing in Information-Centric Networks”. Elsevier Computer Networks, 2013.
- ”Optimal Multipath Congestion Control and Request,Forwarding in Information-Centric Networks”.In proc. of IEEE ICNP, Goettingen, Germany, October 2013.
- ”Modeling data transfer in content-centric networking”. In proc. of ITC23, San Francisco, CA, USA, September 2011.
- 2015-01-14 EP2824892 "Process For Delivering An Item From A Data Repository To A User Through At Least One Node In A Network"
- 2012-09-20 WO 2012123670 -"Technique de communication dans un réseau de communication avec acheminement par nom"
- 2012-06-15 FR 2968871 -"Procédé de traitement de segment de données dans un réseau de communication"