Maria Laura Maag
Laura Maagis a Research Engineer in Alcatel-Lucent since 2004.She has graduated as Networks and Telecommunications Engineer from the ENSEEIHT Toulouse and as Computer Science Engineer from the University ‘Politehnica’ of Bucharest. She also holds a Research Master’s Degree in networks and telecommunications field from the INP Toulouse.
Prior to joining Bell Labs, she worked in SFR and in Alcatel Research and Innovation. Her previous research work deals with different domains such as quality of service, mobile terminals validation, payment tools validation, IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) end-to-end applications, telephony (VoIP, legacy), inter-operability, social networking, data mining and data anonymization.
- Networks and Telecommunications Engineer, ENSEEIHT Toulouse (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Electrotechnique, d'Electronique, d'Hydraulique et des Télécommunications), France, 2004
- Research Master in Networks and Telecommunications,INP Toulouse (Institut National Polytechnique), France, 2004 (with distinction)
- Computer Science Engineer, "Politehnica'' University of Bucharest, Romania, 2004
Selected articles and publications
- Maria Laura Maag, Ludovic Denoyer, and Patrick Gallinari. 2014. Graph Anonymization using Machine Learning. The 28th IEEE International Conference on
Advanced Information Networking and Applications. AINA 2014, Canada
- Juan Antonio Lossio Ventura, Hakim Hacid, Arnaud Ansiaux, and Maria Laura Maag. 2012. Conversations reconstruction in the social web. In Proceedings of the 21st international conference companion on World Wide Web (WWW '12 Companion). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 573-574.
- H. Hacid, M.L.Maag, R. Skraba, J. Stan, "An Advisor-Assistant Using Semantic Analysis Of Community Exchanges." KR1322679 (Issue date: October 2013; Expiry date: October 2030)
- H. Hacid, M.L.Maag, R. Skraba, "A Method for multiple identity detection using conversations signatures in social networks." FR2975204 (Issue date: April 2013; Expiry date: May 2031), EP2523141 A1
- H. Hacid, M.L.Maag, R. Skraba, J. Stan, "A method and tool for user's Web navigation enrichment with social networks contents using data mining techniques." FR2947358 (Issue date: February 2013; Expiry date: June 2029), US20120179972 A1, EP2446378 A1
- M.L. Maag, J. Daigremont, "Distribution of a call to all terminals connected to one gateway." EP2107752 B1 (Issue date: August 2010; Expiry date: April 2028), US20090252158 A1
- M.L. Maag, V. Hiribarren, "Call signaling method for e.g. personal digital assistant, involves re-synthesizing set of call signals, which is not received by user, by mobile communication terminal after detection of end of non usage period of terminal." FR2930068 B1 (Issue date: May 2010; Expiry date: April 2028)
- M.L.Maag, H. Hacid, "A Method and a Tool for Smart Opening/Saving of Documents in Operating Systems with Folders Semantic Indexing." FR2962236 (Issue date: July 2012; Expiry date: June 2030), US20130159361 A1, EP2402869 A1
- M.L.Maag, H. Hacid, "A Method and a Tool for End-user Query Reformulation Through Progressif Results Filtering and Semantic Analysis." Filled in September 2011. EP2570940 A1
- M.L.Maag, H. Hacid, "A Method and a Tool to Enhance Social Objects Creation Through Semantic Social Resources Analysis." Filled in September 2010. EP2434442 A1
- M.L.Maag, J.S. Martin, "Very short-range interconnection device between communication equipment and a communication network." Filled in July 2010. US20130178165 A1, EP2596677 A1
- M.L.Maag, H. Hacid, "A method and a tool for semantic-based dispatching of conversations in multi-users chatting environments." Filled in June 2010. EP2397951 A1
- M.L.Maag, P. Legrand, "Method for supplying video images to a satellite navigation application, and associated satellite navigation device." Filled in February 2008. EP2093739 A1
- M.L.Maag, J. Robinson, "Method of managing the organisation of meetings between people having different terminals, for an IMS network core, and associated application server." Filled in August 2007. EP2026259 A1