MAMOUN GUENACHis a research scientist with the Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs Fixed access research domain. He received the degree of engineer in electronics and communications from the Ecole Mohamadia d’Ingénieurs in Morocco. Following that, he moved to the faculty of applied sciences at the Universite Catholique de Louvain (UCL), Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium, where he received an M.S. degree in electricity and a Ph.D. degree in applied sciences. He served as a post-doctoral researcher in the department of telecommunications and information processing at the Universiteit Gent, Ghent, Belgium prior to joining Alcatel-Lucent.
- 1998-2002:PhD in Electrical engineering, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium. Dissertation title: “Receiver design for WCDMA systems”. The PhD was realized in the frame of the Graduate School in Electronics and Communication (versatility courses, training to scientific research and communication)
- 1997-1998: Diplôme complémentaire en électricité (~Master in Electrical engineering), Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium. Thesis title: ‘Remote sensing of the rain based on radar data of TOPEX /POSEIDON satellite’.
- 1992-1995:Ingénieur d’état en électronique et communication (~Electrical Civil Engineer), Ecole Mohammadia d'Ingénieurs, Rabat, Morocco.
- 1990-1992: Classes préparatoires Math.Sup/Math.Spé (M’), College My Driss Fès, Morocco.
- 1989-1990: Baccalauréat Sciences mathématiques, Lycée Hassan Edakhel, Guercif, Morocco.