Before joining Bell Labs Israel in March 2015, I've been employed by IBM Research - Haifa, where I was part of the software quality group, and storage and performance management group. I was involved in research and development of methodologies and tools in the fields of self-healing software systems, software quality assurance, static analysis techniques, software testing and performance management.
In Bell Labs I continue working on software quality related research subjects and I am also working on behavioral anomalies detection via log analysis.
- 2004-2007: M.Sc. in Computer Science, Tel Aviv University. Under the supervision of Prof. Amiram Yehudai, Dr. Yishai Feldman, and Dr. Shmuel Tyszberowicz. Thesis: “Refactoring with Contracts”. Graduated Cum Laude.
- 1997-2001: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Tel Aviv University. Graduated Cum Laude.
- Self-healing system and method for code optimization in a computing environment.
David Breitgand, Maayan Goldstein, Ealan Abraham Henis, Onn Menahem Shehory, Yaron Weinsberg. US8028277B2
- Self-healing system and method.
David Breitgand, Maayan Goldstein, Ealan Abraham Henis, Onn Menahem Shehory, Yaron Weinsberg. US20080294942A1
- Managing memory resident objects to optimize a runtime environment.
David Breitgand, Maayan Goldstein, Ealan Abraham Henis, Onn Menahem Shehory, Yaron Weinsberg. US7865901B2
- Enhancing functional tests coverage using traceability and static analysis.
Jonathan Bnayahu, Maayan Goldstein, Dany Moshkovich, Moti Nisenson, Yahalomit Simionovici, Shmuel Ur. US8954936B2
- Determining functional design/requirements coverage of a computer code.
Jonathan Bnayahu, Maayan Goldstein, Dany Moshkovich, Moti Nisenson, Yahalomit Simionovici, Shmuel Ur. US8972938B2
- Congestion Control Using Application Slowdown.
Maayan Goldstein, Onn Menahem Shehory, Rachel Tzoref, Shmuel Ur . US8593946B2
- System and method for automated and adaptive threshold setting to separately control false positive and false negative performance prediction errors.
Maayan Goldstein, David Breitgand, John Michael Lake, Ealan Abraham, Henis Onn Shehory. US8037365B2
- Method, apparatus and product for porting applications to embedded platforms.
Aharon Abadi, Moria Abadi, Yishai Feldman, Maayan Goldstein. US9009684B2
- Automatic untangling cyclic dependencies in software systems.
Maayan Goldstein, Dany Moshkovich. US20140215435A1
Honors & Awards
- IBM Research, 2012, Outstanding Technical Achievement Award
- IBM Research, 2012: IBM Research Division Award