Johann is a passionate research engineer with over 20 years of experience in creating cutting-edge communication and information solutions that improve citizen's daily life.
He likes working with multi-disciplinary teams and in mixed industrial and academic contexts. He has a proven track record in innovation management (collaborative projects leader, research department director, thesis supervisor), IPR creation (patents, publications, many transfers to business divisions) and research valorisation strategies (open innovation challenge, internal venture). His preferred areas of research are information retrieval, data mining, graph theory and software computing.
In his spare time, Johann likes to play sports (climbing, diving and skiing) and to do DIY (innovation at home).
2009 - ESSEC Business School Paris - Alcatel-Lucent “High-Po” program (Promotion 13)
1998 - Master II of Sciences (hon.), University of Franche-Comté - Software Engineering, Distributed Systems, Parallelism
1997 - Master of Sciences (hon.), University of Caen - Computer Sciences, Artificial Intelligence, Imagery, and Networks.
20+ years experienced researcher passionated by creating new communications and information services that improve citizen's life.
Specialties: Innovation Management, Mobile and IP technologies, End to End Communication Solutions, Computer Sciences, Data mining, Graph theory, Machine Learning, Human Resources Management, Project Management.
Selected articles and publications
- Mohamed Reda Bouadjenek, Hakim Hacid, Mokrane Bouzeghoub, Johann Daigremont: Une Nouvelle Approche d'Expansion Sociale de Requêtes dans le Web 2.0. CORIA 2011: 41-48
Abderrahmane Maaradji, Hakim Hacid, Ryan Skraba, Adnan Lateef, Johann Daigremont, Noël Crespi: Social-Based Web Services Discovery and Composition for Step-by-Step Mashup Completion. ICWS 2011: 700-701
- Adrien Joly, Pierre Maret, Johann Daigremont: Between social awareness and productivity: Results of a survey about real-time microblogging. First Monday 15(11) (2010
- Adrien Joly, Pierre Maret, Johann Daigremont: Contextual Recommendation of Social Updates, a Tag-Based Framework. AMT 2010: 436-447
- Abderrahmane Maaradji, Hakim Hacid, Johann Daigremont, Noël Crespi: Composition de services web basée sur les réseau sociaux. EGC 2010: 181-186
- Hakim Hacid, Johann Stan, Johann Daigremont: Approche sémantique pour la préservation de la vie privée dans les médias sociaux. EGC 2010: 695-696
- Abderrahmane Maaradji, Hakim Hacid, Johann Daigremont, Noël Crespi: Towards a Social Network Based Approach for Services Composition. ICC 2010: 1-5
Ryan Skraba, Mathieu Beauvais, Johann Stan, Abderrahmane Maaradji, Johann Daigremont: Developing Compelling Social-Enabled Applications with Context-Based Social Interaction Analysis. ASONAM 2009: 206-211
- Ryan Skraba, Olivier Le Berre, Patrick Legrand, Johann Daigremont: Promoting innovative mobile applications via a third party IMS-enabled ecosystem. Bell Labs Tech. J. 13(2): 57-73 (2008)
Julien Robinson, Myriam Ribière, Mathias Baglioni, Eric Lecolinet, Johann Daigremont: Servers, display devices, scrolling methods and methods of generating heatmaps. Alcatel-Lucent Jun 20, 2013: US 20130155118 A1
Gerard Delegue, Johann Daigremont: Method and apparatus for optimizing the personalized delivery of multiple media by maximizing the value of the pool of contents, 2013: EP2860933A1
Johann Daigremont, Claire Bazin: Method for localizing a mobile terminal in an area under radio coverage of a cellular communication network and of a localization point, corresponding mobile terminal, server and localization point. Alcatel November 13, 2007: US07295846
Patrick Legrand, Johann Daigremont: Enhancement of signalling in a “Push to Talk” type communication session by insertion of a visiting card. Alcatel Lucent January 11, 2011: US07869821
Maria Laura Maag, Johann Daigremont: Application server allowing the distribution of a call intended for a terminal connected to a gateway to all terminals connected to this gateway. Alcatel Lucent October 8, 2009: US20090252158-A1
Johann Daigremont, Patrick Merheb: A method of providing a link to an area-specific service to a mobile terminal, Alcatel-Lucent Jun 15, 2005: EP 1542479 A1
Honors & Awards
- 2021: Nokia Empowered Award (be a model for how Bell Labs impacts business, assisting Services with various kinds of NLP analysis)
- 2021: MN Services Business Excellence Recognition Award (contribution in turning a vision into ‘real’ AI assets)
- 2020: Nokia Challenge Award (for the ‘excellent work in 2020 GS-Delivery Leap project’)
- 2020: Nokia Business of Excellence Award (launch of Insights360 Market Monitor)