Hungkei (Keith) Chow is a MTS/Project Lead in Fixed Access Program, Bell Labs. He has contributed in diverse research areas including video and image processing, traffic and network management, copper and optical access network technologies. He has received the 2011 Bell Labs President’s Award for his contribution in XTC: Crosstalk Cancellation and Phantom Mode Transmission. Dr. Chow received his Ph.D. in electrical and computer engineering from University of Toronto, Canada and M.Ph. degree from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in Hong Kong. He has authored many technical publications and has 5 patents granted, several more pending.
PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Toronto, Canada
MPhil in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
BEng (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Northumbria University, U.K.
HDip in Electronic Engineering, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- US8514687 Efficient Generation Of Compensated Signals For Crosstalk Control In A Communication System
- EP2271021 Crosstalk Cancellation On Lines Terminated At Multiple Line Termination Cards
- US8018868 FLEXIBLE ORTHOGONAL CROSSTALK ESTIMATION TARGETING SUBSETS OF DSL LINES
- US7860044 Method And Apparatus For Providing Synchronization In A Multi-Line Communication System
- US808708 Access Node For A Communications Network