Hans Christian Woithe
Murray Hill, NJ, USA
Ph.D. in Computer Science, Rutgers University
M.S. in Computer Science, Rutgers University
B.S. in Computer Science, Delaware State University
- Participated in 2016 U.S. Frontiers of Engineering Symposium
Selected articles and publications
- TrilobiteG: A Programming Architecture for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles, H.C. Woithe and U. Kremer, ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED Conference on Languages, Compilers, Tools and Theory of Embedded Systems (LCTES'15), Portland, Oregon, June 2015.
- Feature Based Adaptive Energy Management of Sensors on Autonomous Underwater Vehicles, H.C. Woithe and U. Kremer, Ocean Engineering Journal 2015.
- A Simple Desktop Compression and Streaming System, I. Hadzic, H.C. Woithe, and M. Carroll, IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia, December 2013.
- Assessing Automated and Human Path Planning for the Slocum Glider, H.C. Woithe, M. Eichhorn, O. Schofield, and U. Kremer, Unmanned Untethered Submersible Technology (UUST), August 2013.
- Enabling Computation Intensive Applications in Battery-Operated Cyber-Physical Systems, H.C. Woithe, W. Brozas, C. Wills, B. Pichai, U. Kremer, M. Eichhorn, and M. Riepen, MARC Symposium, Toulouse, France, July 2012.
- Using Slocum Gliders for Coordinated Spatial Sampling, H.C. Woithe and U. Kremer, IEEE Oceans Conference, Santander, Spain, June 2011.
- Slocum Glider Energy Measurement and Simulation Infrastructure, H.C. Woithe, I. Chigirev, D. Aragon, M. Iqbal, Y. Shames, S. Glenn, O. Schofield, I. Seskar, and U. Kremer, IEEE Oceans Conference, Sydney, Australia, May 2010.
- A Programming Architecture for Smart Autonomous Underwater Vehicles , H.C. Woithe and U. Kremer, IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS'09), St. Louis, Missouri, October 2009.