- Network Dynamics & Operations
- Optical Communication
- Optical Devices
- Quantum Computing & Communications
- Software Engineering
Fabien Boitier joined the Metro and DCI Networking team of Bell Labs in France in May 2015. During his last position as a Post-Doctoral researcher at theParis Diderot University, he played a large part in realizing the first bi-photon source integrated in a semiconductor laser diode at room temperature. Fabien received a french diplôme d'ingénieur from ENSCP and a M.Sc in Physics and Applications from Pierre & Marie Curie University, Paris, France in 2007. Since then he has worked in the field of optics and received his Ph.D. degree at Onera in 2011 from Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France, with a focus on quantum correlations studies by two photon absorption in semiconductors.
- 2011: Ph.D. in Physics, École Polytechnique - ONERA, The French Aerospace Lab, Palaiseau, Fr.
Award of the best thesis of the École Polytechnique ; Award of the best thesis of the Onera.
Supervisors: Claude Fabre (LKB) ; Emmanuel Rosencher and Antoine Godard (Onera).
- 2007: M.Sc. in Physics & Applications: Nanostructure and Interface, UPMC, Paris, Fr.
- 2007: French “diplôme d’ingénieur ENSCP”, École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Paris, Paris, Fr.
conferring a M.Sc. in chemical science and engineering.