Tarun Sharma is a Senior Partner at Bell Labs Consulting. He manages the Market Insight & Business Strategy team at Bell Labs with a focus on Industrial (Digital) Automation combining business, use cases and technology with a view toward future innovations.
Overall Tarun has close to 20 years of experience through various roles in Digital & Innovation, New Ventures, Strategy & Business Development, Product Management, and Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship at a number of leading technology companies including Microsoft, IBM, Nokia and several start-ups.
His past work includes:
- Leading strategic projects working closely with C-level Executives & Board Members
- Heading businesses with P&L responsibility for digital services and data science businesses, globally
- Formulating strategic alliances and global partnerships with Fortune 50 technology companies & start-ups
- Providing corporate venturing, incubation, and start-up coaching in emerging technology & commerce domains
- Conducting strategy development & portfolio management of digital products & services
- Management consulting for new market entry, innovation and business growth
Tarun holds an MBA in Finance and Economics (Helsinki School of Economics) and a Bachelor of Engineering degree.