Wolfgang Van Raemdonck
He is a research engineer for the Customer Experience department on flexible service programming and distributed execution for M2M data processing. Hejoined Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs in 2008 at the Visual Communication department working on distributed multimedia processing and mixed reality for immersive applications. He holds a master’s degree in Electronics Engineering from the Karel de Grote university college of Antwerp (Belgium) and a Master in Artificial Intelligence from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), afterwards he worked as a research engineer at IMEC (Interuniversity Micro-Electronics Centre) in Leuven on 3D graphics processing, coding and transmission for constrained devices and was active participating on standardization of MPEG-4 SNHC and MPEG-21 DIA.
- Delivering Services Based On Live Streaming Data(filed 15/05/2015)
- EP2827537 Filtering Messages Containing Illegally Copied Content Out of a Telecommunication Network
- EP2822272 Method and Network using Source Apparatus Deployment
- EP2629512 - Method and Arrangement For Generating and Updating A Composed Video Conversation
- EP2629513 - Method and Arrangement For Generating A Composed Threaded Video
- EP2251832 - Mixing 3D Video Streaming with Virtual Environment